Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-23-2009, 09:45 AM   #1
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Kindle release date changed - now 2/23

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...405DE8KBXX0BHX
Dragoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:47 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Interesting. Mine still shows a delivery date of 2/25 with one day shipping, wonder id I'll get it a day earlier now.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 09:51 AM   #3
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, Im wonderin the same, mine still says i get it on the 26th. Yet you can go to amazon right now, do next day, and get it tomorrow. Frustrating.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #4
WilliamG
Addict
WilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitWilliamG with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Mine just shipped!

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order.

You can track the status of this order, and all your orders, online by
visiting Your Account at http://www.amazon.com/gp/css/history/view.html

There you can:
* Track your shipment
* View the status of unshipped items
* Cancel unshipped items
* Return items
* And do much more

The following items have been shipped to you by Amazon.com:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Item Price Shipped Subtotal

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon.com items (Sold by Amazon.com, LLC):

2 Kindle 2: Amazon's New Wir... $359.00 2 $718.00

2 Amazon Kindle 2 Leather Co... $29.99 2 $59.98

Shipped via UPS

Tracking number: 1Z7VWxxxxxxxxxx

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Item Subtotal: $777.98
Shipping and handling: $0.00

Total: $777.98

Paid by Discover: $777.98

Still says estimated delivery is February 26.
WilliamG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan

Someone at the amazon.com forums called the CS. CS said that all kindles will be sent out today and that they are still in process of catching up with updating the accounts on the web, but that they would be updated with correct information by end of the day.
Advert
Old 02-23-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
My order still says Delivery on the 25th with one day shipping. I wonder if it's because I combined the order with the order for the Kindle cover.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:07 AM   #7
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I just checked the kindle page and it now indicates if you order within the next 7 hours you will receive it tomorrow with next day shipping.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:14 AM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Mine now says it's shipped and has a S/N listed. UPS tracking says it'll arrive on the 25th. I hope that's a glitch since I paid for next day.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #9
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan

take the tracking number and go to the ups site to track it. Amazon's ups tracker is probably wrong. I ordered a bag from amazon. Amazon says i get it on thursday, UPS says i get it tomorrow.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:32 AM   #10
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Count me among those who have their Kindle shipped out today, showing UPS Next Day Saver, but with an estimated delivery date of 2/25. Status on UPS is still "Billing Information Received."

I'm guessing once it hits UPS and gets into their system, the delivery dates will be updated appropriately. At least I'm hoping that's not just wishful thinking.
BurBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:36 AM   #11
peggynek
Enthusiast
peggynek began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This is funny. Are you going to die in case it will arrive on Wednesday? :-)))))))
peggynek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #12
brn_eyed_girl81
Connoisseur
brn_eyed_girl81 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
I'm still very happy with my Kindle: original recipe, but I am SO JEALOUS right now of you all getting your K2s in the next couple days. It's so exciting. Enjoy!!

Also, I saw Jeff Bezos on the Today show this morning, and I thought they still said tomorrow was the big day - interesting he didn't announce the change.
brn_eyed_girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #13
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
I'm glad to see these shipping out a bit early. A co-worker of mine excitedly told me that hers was shipped, and it seems like that's the case for a lot of people.
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote