Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 08-16-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
New idea for post times....dual-clocks

For example, by the time this gets posted, it'll be about 11:00 pm CST.

On my screen, I will see that this thread posted at 11:00 pm. Whereas, Zelda, for example, will see it posted her time, which is.. who know when. I really don't care to go look it up

Anyway, to get to the point. What I would like to see are 2 times. The first post is your time zone, like it is now. Next to it, perhaps in italics and in parenthesis, is the time zone of the poster.

For example

04-11-2008, 11:00 PM (04-12-2008, 5:00 AM )

Maybe even bold the viewers date

04-11-2008, 11:00 PM (04-12-2008, 5:00 AM )

This way, it'll be easier to know who is at work, and who is staying up past their bed time across the pond!
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 02:28 AM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
bah, I can see that by your location! You're in the States, you posted this at 05:59. So, it's about bedtime for you now
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 02:41 AM   #3
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

it is now 1:40 am... so yes, it's PAST my bedtime. (or is that PASSED)?

I think it's Passed, as in, "I have gone passed my normal bedtime...my bedtime has passed"... but I've always seen "past" written.

oh well. too much to ponder. See you in a few hours!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:51 AM   #4
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
It's past.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:08 AM   #5
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

It's now 3:07 am... and REALLY past my bedtime...
Advert
Old 08-17-2009, 04:32 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
It's now 3:07 am... and REALLY past my bedtime...
Shoo! to bed with you!
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 04:39 AM   #7
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?

what's that mama? the shoe is too the bed with me? *yawn*