Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 02-05-2013, 06:02 PM   #1
nlundberg
Connoisseur
nlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight, Calibre, Macbook pro, OSX 10.6.8
Idea for a recipie: Gmail and/or Google Calendar

Hi,

I have tried to subscribe to RSS feeds from Gmail and Google Calendar. It works sort of, but not really great.

I would like to keep a copy of my latest emails and an outline of my calendar events stored as well.

Any ideas for this? I can imagine this would be handy for many folks!

N.
nlundberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #2
FredF
FredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheeseFredF can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 4
G-mail on Kindle

I would be interested in something like this. You say your code works 'sort of', but I have been trying to write something to get g-mail, and am stuck with non-working code. Could you please share your recipe. I would really like to see this running.
FredF is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-13-2013, 03:10 AM   #3
nlundberg
Connoisseur
nlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight, Calibre, Macbook pro, OSX 10.6.8
Sorry, but I did only use a combination of web services and Calibres custom news function. I never created any recipe. email2rss was it called I think.
nlundberg is offline   Reply With Quote