Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-26-2008, 01:58 PM   #1
HinataHeart
Bookworm
HinataHeart began at the beginning.

Device: eREAD 6.0, Digital Editions
Twilight

Has anyone read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer?^_^ I know there you twilight fans are out there... By far its my favorite.
HinataHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:13 PM   #2
tdanzie
Connoisseur
tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
I love that series, I have read(audiobook) all three books four to five times. I am now listening to book 3. Patiently waiting for bk 4.
tdanzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2008, 12:45 AM   #3
tonicangel
tonicangel began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Yes! I adore this series. I know she is not the best writer on the planet, but those books are like crack! I have the books in hb and audiobook. I just purchased the kindle edition as my first e-book. Unfortunately I do not have my kindle yet (it arrives friday!) but wanted to have twilight on there to re-read for breaking dawn. I am currently reading "the Host" by Stephenie and I adore it so far. Its different than the twilight series, but it is really well written and draws you in with the first chapter.
tonicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #4
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Okay, I'd sworn off vampire stories but I'll try the first book.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #5
tdanzie
Connoisseur
tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.tdanzie is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: iPad Pro, Kobo H2O, Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura One
Tallmomof2, you will enjoy the series. I now have the twilight series in e format for my reader. I am a little hesitant about the host, by I will give it a try. Still waiting for #4.
tdanzie is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #6
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I enjoyed the Twilight series, and am anxiously waiting for book 4, but I have to say that I loved Host. I thought it was a fabulous read.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote