Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Apps for the little 'uns

So I'm enjoying my Vox a lot (just need Kobo to fix the sleep of death!) and the kids like it too but they mainly like Angry Birds. Now I'm sure if they eventually chose a career requiring ballistics judgements this will be alright but I want to expand their options before its too late

I have tried a few edu apps but they seem to be of the poor and lite category.

Has anyone found any gems out there? it doesn't have to be an app, touch friendly websites will do too.
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:04 PM   #2
peterhondak
Zealot
peterhondak is on a distinguished road

Device: KoboMini (mine and MIL) KoboVox(returned), sonytouch(mom's),samsung7"
I found iStory for books, and there is a connect the dot, but most of the games I've tried don't suit my 5yr old.
peterhondak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #3
MegaSilver
MegaSilver began at the beginning.

My kids like Kids Paint. Not a game, but like a neon finger paint.
MegaSilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:41 PM   #4
suedenim
Connoisseur
suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.suedenim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I more interested in the educational types.
suedenim is offline   Reply With Quote