Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 11-25-2002, 04:50 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
My forum is 1 month old now.

The good: It is populating quite fast.
The bad: You guys love to read, but not so much to write.

Why is that? I know that most of you are very happy with the Mobile Web Channel List. So I reason that there isn't very much to talk about when everyone is happy, and when everything works pretty much ok (thanks to my geniality ).

Yet, I wish we would have some more *interaction* here. Therefore I decided to add a Small Talk section. Please please write what comes into your mind when you think of anything related to mobile web sites. I am sure this will bring us to new ideas for the next mobile web collection.

In addition, I am planning to add a Avantgo and a Plucker section. Yes, I listened to your cries, dear Plucker users. However, since I am not a Avantgo or Plucker user myself, I need someone to assist me. If you think you know your stuff pretty well with either one of the two apps, please send me a quick email or message PN so that I can add you as a moderator and open the respective forum section.

To a fruitful future
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2002, 09:49 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Guys, the holiday season has already started here. To bring us into the mood, I added some extra smilies.

Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote