Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #1
Nitt
Nitt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Question Czech - English Dictionary?

Hi, I just bought my first ereader - Kobo Mini. I´m really satisfied with its functions, however I miss some Czech - English dictionary.
Before you post links to "How to create a kobo dictionary" or other topics, I have to tell that I have read all of them...but sadly I´m not skilled enough to create/merge dictionaries by myself. Scripting? Coding? Well, that´s out of my league. (Not to mention that it would be even harder to follow english instructions when english is not my native language).
I tried to download dictionaries for other ereades such as Pocketbook or Kindle, but as I was expecting, it wasn´t really working.
So if anyone could give me some link or just a good advice which would help me how to do it in an easier way I would be really happy.
Thank for all the answers.
Nitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 04:55 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
one possibility is to write a personal message to mooncalf78 and hope he reads it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ch#post2427455

Good luck!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 AM   #3
Nitt
Nitt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
one possibility is to write a personal message to mooncalf78 and hope he reads it:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...ch#post2427455

Good luck!
Thanks for the advice!
Nitt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
czech, dictionary, english