Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-25-2013, 03:56 PM   #35236
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hey! I only put my umbrella down so I could get the hose to clean it off.

Thank goodness I always carry an extra umbrella.

*so, once again, I hold my umbrella high in victory!*
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:01 PM   #35237
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
That's not an umbrella dreams. That's a fig leaf.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #35238
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Ow! Somebody smacked me with an umbrella, then a speeding car went by .... and then .... I picked up the win!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:10 PM   #35239
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Wonder how many points for a chicken and an umbrella. *turning around and going back*.

I win.
Old 08-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #35240
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
That's not an umbrella dreams. That's a fig leaf.

I win.
Oops!

*quickly placing hands and arms in areas missing fig leafs and backing away to find umbrella*
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Ow! Somebody smacked me with an umbrella, then a speeding car went by .... and then .... I picked up the win!
*found my spare umbrella and ran back to scoop up the win, while chicken is doing some kind of funny dance and singing "Gangnam style"*

Some crazy car tried to run me down, but, luckily, I jumped out of the way with the win.
Advert
Old 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #35241
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Oops!

*quickly placing hands and arms in areas missing fig leafs and backing away to find umbrella*

Too late. Caught on camera before coverup. Now then, How much should I sell these copies for?
Old 08-25-2013, 04:37 PM   #35242
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
They're worthless.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 04:39 PM   #35243
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Did you say dancing chicken?
Attached Images

Old 08-25-2013, 04:44 PM   #35244
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Too late. Caught on camera before coverup. Now then, How much should I sell these copies for?
Dylrob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #35245
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
A million dollars or the win? hmm.. I think I'm more likely to get the win.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 05:42 PM   #35246
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*psst* Can someone turn off the music now? My legs are getting a tad tired .... Thank you!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:16 PM   #35247
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Music turned off, as I wouldn't want you to work off too much weight.
*I like drumsticks with lots of meat on them. *

Now back to HIMS.... Worthless! *hands on hips* Pffft!

I'll have you know that fig leaf is outlined in diamonds! You don't think I would carry just any ol' fig leaf? Pffft!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:22 PM   #35248
poohbear_nc
Now what?

*whew* Thanks dreams! I must have danced my legs into tough, muscular, lean appendages! Now off with the win to watch some baseball!
Old 08-25-2013, 06:26 PM   #35249
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
... I must have danced my legs into tough, muscular, lean appendages! ...
Poor Poohbear. What you need is some reverse liposuction!
Dylrob is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 06:44 PM   #35250
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Nay! I and the win will be safe from hungry marauders!

[maybe I should sign up for jazzercise?]

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!