Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #1
wolfsi
wolfsi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSR 505
Smile Hello from Arizona

Hi fellow e-book readers!
I have been reading these forums for quite a while and I got my Sony 505 two weeks ago and love it. My wife has a Kindle for four months and loves it very much. I bought the Sony so we can have both "worlds" of e-books. The reading experiance with both readers is great, each has its advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for all the good advice!
wolfsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfsi View Post
Hi fellow e-book readers!
I have been reading these forums for quite a while and I got my Sony 505 two weeks ago and love it. My wife has a Kindle for four months and loves it very much. I bought the Sony so we can have both "worlds" of e-books. The reading experiance with both readers is great, each has its advantages and disadvantages.

Thanks for all the good advice!
Hooray, another Arizonan. Welcome to MobileRead

where 'bouts are you from? What do you like to read?

Keep posting and join in........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by casperdude View Post
Hello everyone! I'm also new here.
Looking forward to learn more
Forgive me but I'm being shy a little bit - I'll overcome it ..

-Mike
Hello, Mike, and Welcome to MobileRead.

Don't be shy......everyone.....well, most everyone are friendly.

Jump into the appropriate thread with any questions or comments you may have.

What do you like to read?

Is there a particular reader device you are looking into?

Inquiring minds want to know!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello wolfsi and casperdude
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2009, 04:15 PM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Man, what's with all of these Arizonians coming out of the woodwork?

Welcome to the forum!
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:44 AM   #7
wolfsi
wolfsi began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PSR 505
Great Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome. I surely will enjoy the forums and learn a lot.

wolfsi
wolfsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:20 PM   #8
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi wolfsi and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 a year ago and really like it.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:21 PM   #9
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Mike and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote