Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-12-2014, 07:40 PM   #1
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Hiding old books on the Kobo

Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked many times before, but I've been googling around and found no love.

I recently migrated from an ancient PRS-600 to a Kobo Aura H20. I love the upgrade, but in the list of books on my device I see a bunch that I bought years ago from the Kobo store (and elsewhere? I swear I bought many of these books from other vendors!?).

Anyway, each book has a "download" button next to it, which is nice but I don't need to download them, I've already read them, and I've got them safely archived in Calibre. The old Sony Reader store let me "archive" books which would hide them in the Reader desktop software. Is there a similar ability for the Kobo?
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Tap the menu icon at the top right of the list. one of the options is "Library settings". The first option in the settings is "Only show downloaded books". Select that and these books will be hidden in the list.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
mwheinz
award-winning bozo
mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mwheinz can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Thanks, David. It was right where you said.
mwheinz is offline   Reply With Quote