Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-07-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
shortfellow
shortfellow began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs 500
Question Deauthorizing a pc that I no longer have access to

Hi, everyone, this is mys first problem with my PRS500, but if anyone knows how to de-authorize a pc from my sony connect account with-out actually having access to that computer anymore please let me know, it will be greatly appreciated.

shortfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 07:45 PM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
You'll need to contact Sony by email or telephone, and ask to have it removed from your account.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
You can find phone #'s in the wiki.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 05:08 AM   #4
Gravitas
Muppet
Gravitas doesn't litterGravitas doesn't litter

Device: Zen Vision :M / Nokia 5800 musicXpress / Sony PRS500
I've done this a couple of times now and they do it pretty quick (I'm in the UK emailed them both times during the evening, and when I checked next morning they'd been done - same when I had a query about credit on my account).
Gravitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #5
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I had to have Sony deauthorize my wife's computer so I could have her log into my account so we can share eBooks. It took them like 5 min tops to do it.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-12-2008, 04:23 AM   #6
shortfellow

Thanks

Hey everyone thanks for the replies will probably try e-mailing them about this.

much appreciated,
Shortfellow
Old 04-12-2008, 04:26 AM   #7
shortfellow

Oh yeah,

Gravitas i was just wondering where you directed the e-mail to, if you still have it, and if you would be so kind as to share said e-mail with me, so I can contact them as well about this.

Thanks again everyone, and to Gravitas in advance for the e-mail address