Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-27-2013, 06:51 AM   #1
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle touch 5.3.2
change connected usb splash screen

I want to change connected usb splash screen via ssh. Who can give me some ideas
pspvhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 AM   #2
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm..

look in usr/share/blanket/usb

one small point... I personally (when possible) try to avoid making such changes as it may prevent future upgrades. at the very least.. BACK UP WHAT YOU HAVE

Last edited by twobob; 02-27-2013 at 07:17 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
pspvhp
pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.pspvhp can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: kindle touch 5.3.2
K5 change connected usb splash screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
hmm..

look in usr/share/blanket/usb

one small point... I personally (when possible) try to avoid making such changes as it may prevent future upgrades. at the very least.. BACK UP WHAT YOU HAVE
I think it different from the connected usb screen, it has only head of the usb I want it must have words like this : if you want to read or shop on kindle while continuing to change over usb .....
pspvhp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #4
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspvhp View Post
I think it different from the connected usb screen, it has only head of the usb I want it must have words like this : if you want to read or shop on kindle while continuing to change over usb .....
The texts are inside localized gettext files - in this case, that would be /usr/share/locale/en/LC_MESSAGES/blanket.mo (for the default, english, locale).

msgunfmt blanket.mo > blanket.po; gedit blanket.po; msgfmt -o blanket.mo blanket.po
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote