Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 02-10-2010, 08:20 AM   #1
darylbrayman
Connoisseur
darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darylbrayman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Mini, Glo, Aura and Aura H20
Tuff luv cases

My girlfriend and I just got, well a couple of weeks ago really, our new tuff-luv cases. Were both very happy with them. Her's, the black one, is very soft Napa leather and mine is saddle leather. There well padded and do a good job of protecting the reader. I don't understand what the SD card holders in the covers are for since the PRS-300 do not have SD card slots. Since pictures are worth a thousand words, here you go. Be aware, they are pricey.

www.i-nique.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0296.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	45331   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0297.JPG
Views:	299
Size:	263.5 KB
ID:	45332   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0298.JPG
Views:	321
Size:	195.9 KB
ID:	45333  

Last edited by darylbrayman; 02-10-2010 at 08:24 AM.
darylbrayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 08:38 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Very nice and great pics. I have a similar black tuff-luv case for the Kindle which turns it from an ugly duckling into something moderately stylish! Plus 2 tuff-luv waterproof pouches which are perfect for reading in the bath
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert