Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 12:32 AM   #121
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you-- ZZ Bottom!

ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:21 AM   #122
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #123
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you-- ZZ Bottom!

I don't know if "Only Jesus" is a song title or a political affiliation for these musicians.

Jesus Only is the teaching of John Coe and the C Street House people. It's more than a phrase, it's a dangerous theology. By preaching Jesus only and pretty much ignoring 2,000 years of Church history, the leaders of this influential cult--whose followers are some of the most powerful people active today in Washington and internationally--are able to fit Jesus into pretty much any political mold they choose. It's how they're able to make it seem as if Jesus were the source of so many absurd doctrines that were diametrically opposed to positions he actually espoused, and how they're able to make him the leader of movements about which he had literally nothing to say.

If Jesus knew what people today were preaching in his name, he'd turn over in his grave.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:23 AM   #124
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
That's hilarious! Good find!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #125
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
I don't know if "Only Jesus" is a song title or a political affiliation for these musicians.

Jesus Only is the teaching of John Coe and the C Street House people. It's more than a phrase, it's a dangerous theology. By preaching Jesus only and pretty much ignoring 2,000 years of Church history, the leaders of this influential cult--whose followers are some of the most powerful people active today in Washington and internationally--are able to fit Jesus into pretty much any political mold they choose. It's how they're able to make it seem as if Jesus were the source of so many absurd doctrines that were diametrically opposed to positions he actually espoused, and how they're able to make him the leader of movements about which he had literally nothing to say.

If Jesus knew what people today were preaching in his name, he'd turn over in his grave.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:47 AM   #126
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
For more information on this subject, check out The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power by Jeff Sharlet.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:38 AM   #127
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
I'm afraid to look!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #128
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
I'm afraid to look!
It's OK, Kenny. It's not a link to that Rick Astley video!

Not this time!
Old 04-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #129
kdawnbyrd
K. Dawn Byrd, Author
kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.kdawnbyrd can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: I read ebooks on my Blackberry
My Fave Youtube Video

My favorite youtube video is the one I made for my new book. The reason I like it so much is because it's creepy and it was fun making it.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhw5
kdawnbyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:00 PM   #130
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis

This is for you kenny
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #131
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdawnbyrd View Post
My favorite youtube video is the one I made for my new book. The reason I like it so much is because it's creepy and it was fun making it.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhw5
I really wanted to see the scary clip, but I couldn't open the link
I think I had to sign in as you.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 08:41 AM   #132
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Old 04-09-2010, 01:08 PM   #133
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Quote:
it's pretty simple. you go to youtube and enter her name and then choose the name of her book
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:10 PM   #134
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
it's pretty simple. you go to youtube and enter her name and then choose the name of her book
or this.

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 04-09-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:12 PM   #135
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
or this.

Thanks and K to both of you!

Tags
cats, kindle, tax, vincent price