Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-09-2008, 08:48 PM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Save $1558.00 on Nuclear Energy for the Kindle, Now only $6232.00

Yep that's a 20 percent decrease in the price. Just in time for the holidays!

Get yours here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...SIN=B001C2TPWO
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
sounds like the perfect gift for marvin the martian.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #3
RWJ
Zealot
RWJ doesn't litterRWJ doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505
Wow. That might be the most expensive book I've ever seen. (When the price is for content, not antiquity.)
RWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #4
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

A friend at Stanford tells me that he can read this book for free, in the form of PDF files offered by an academic paper service to which Stanford subscribes. It is his guess that most people who read this work do so by that service, and the publisher hardly ever sells individual copies. This may be why the price is so high.
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotech_Master View Post
A friend at Stanford tells me that he can read this book for free, in the form of PDF files offered by an academic paper service to which Stanford subscribes. It is his guess that most people who read this work do so by that service, and the publisher hardly ever sells individual copies. This may be why the price is so high.
or possibly you have confused the cause and effect ?
Advert
Old 11-09-2008, 10:27 PM   #6
CleverClothe
Guru
CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CleverClothe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onyx Boox 60
I liked reading the (bogus) customer reviews.

I'd like to see what would happen if Fictionwise got this book and made it a 100% rebate.
CleverClothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:11 AM   #7
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
This review cracked me up

"I've been saving up for this book for a while, and I have to say, it's definitely worth it's weight in gold! "
-- D. Berg

Well since eBook don't weight anything ....
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:15 AM   #8
jchestnutt
meow
jchestnutt began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Looks like an academic journal. I didn't know any of them were for sale on Amazon. They're all generally thousands of dollars, and they usually only sell subscriptions to university libraries. They're not really meant for individual purchase.
jchestnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 01:52 AM   #9
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hmmm look at the paragraph:

Customers Who Bought Items Like This Also Bought

Interesting choise for people who want to spend so much money for information about Nuclear Energy.
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #10
Robotech_Master
Fanatic
Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robotech_Master ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ortep: The key phrase there is "items like this." Note it doesn't say "Customers who bought this item."
Robotech_Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #11
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
So it even worse? Not only people who bought this book but in general people who study Nuclear Energy have an interrest in The Dark Tower?

Did you read it?
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 10:27 AM   #12
carrie
Enthusiast
carrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't littercarrie doesn't litter

Device: BeBook
Wow!

I'll take 2 copies and a hardback version as well

I rather enjoyed the customer reviews and comments. They made me laugh. I'm particularly fond of 'active1x0' review.
carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 11:22 AM   #13
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
There's not much call for developing nuclear capacity in psychiatry, but I'm sorely tempted to buy this book because I also have an interest in building my own trebuchet. I don't think that a nuclear device would clog it up as much as the clotted cream does...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
They should absolutely NOT have the "Buy now with one click" option for this book!

One small slip and.... kablooie! There goes the book buying budget for the next 100 years.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:00 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
They should absolutely NOT have the "Buy now with one click" option for this book!

One small slip and.... kablooie! There goes the book buying budget for the next 100 years.
seriously !! thank god i don't have a kindle !!! ouf, what a close call !!!