Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-13-2015, 04:09 AM   #1
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
The Indie Author Guide: A Self-Publisher's Toolbox (Amazon US- Free today)

The Indie Author Guide: A Self-Publisher's Toolbox

Quote:
Free Quickie Author Sheet - get a complete guide to everything you need to know before you launch that first (or next) book -> www.phoenixauthorink.com (just copy and paste into your browser)

Ever heard the term “blogger?”

Do you know what a blog tour is?

Do you know how to build a platform?

If you have no idea what I’m talking about, The Indie Guide is for you. Not only will you get exact an exact blueprint for everything it takes, you’ll get it in a TIMELINE. You’ll get the HOW-TO and the WHEN-TO. All things I wish I had when I started out. And now, through trial and error, I’ve built my author business to FULL TIME and I work from home in my PJs all day (well, I do get dressed occasionally.)

I’m really excited to tell you how I did it and how you can do the same (the PAID thing, not the PJs.)

This guide is not like other self-help books on publishing. It includes very specific how-to instructions along with a timeline so you also know when to implement each item. If you’re looking for vague instructions or easy banter, this guide is NOT for you. If you need a little sarcastic humor and someone in your ear telling you to get off your butt and make your dream happen, this IS the guide for you!
Amazon US
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote