Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 08-27-2013, 09:00 AM   #1
sjvs
Enthusiast
sjvs began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Reading app with freehand annotations and cloud sync (Dropbox, Google Drive, ...)

Hi all,

I'm looking for a reading app (epub + pdf) that can do easy freehand annotations and has cloud sync. I'm prefer using Android, but am looking into buying a 7" tablet - either a iPad mini or a Nexus 7. So either platform is fine.

So far, I've only seen Mantano reader being able to do something that comes vaguely close. However, the freehand annotations are quite cumbersome to make and view.

I know freehand annotations can be tricky on epub (considering that people will scale the font size and reflow text), but if I pay for an app, I expect the developers to tackle some challenges .

Thanks for your suggestions!
sjvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:18 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Marvin will soon do most of what you want. See the forum for Marvin on this site.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert