Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 10-03-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
me too
Connoisseur
me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.me too is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
trouble while uploading epub through itunes producer

hello all
while submitting my epub(mine is an epub3) through itunes producer,i found 3 errors.
ERROR 1:Apple's web service operation was not successful
ERROR 2:Unable to authenticate the package:B_FUEL_FOR_YOUR_LIFE.itmsp
ERROR ITMS-5107:"FuelforYourLife-TheUltimateCookBook.epub:Fixed-Layout books must supply a guide." at Book(MZItmspBookPackage)
i had tried more than 20 times uploading the same stuff,but i could not upload it ,after that i had tried uploading it on next day,but no luck !!! can any one help me with a solution
Any help would be appreciated
me too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:41 AM   #2
Sunlite
Addict
Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sunlite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KObo Clara, Kobo Aura, PRS-T1, PB602, CyBook Gen3
This sounds to me more like only one error. I think the important part is the following:

Quote:
Fixed-Layout books must supply a guide.
I'm a windows girl, so I have never even seen itunes producer, but if it is as user friendly as it was said to be, there should be a way to create said guide.

Good luck with it.
Sunlite is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 06:34 AM   #3
charlesvald
charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charlesvald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, upa
How frustrating, touch wood I haven't had this problem.

How are you coding it? Anyway this link might help

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0
charlesvald is offline   Reply With Quote