Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 06-27-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Kindle Touch w/Lighted Case

I am selling my no ads Kindle Touch and Kindle Lighted case. Both are about a year old. I have had the Kindle in the case with a screen protector on it since I received it. Needles to say, the Kindle is in excellent shape. The case has some slight wear on the outside. That's what they are for, right?

I'm looking to get 115$ shipped & ppld in the US.

Pics emailed upon request.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:58 PM   #2
poetrywmn
poetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it ispoetrywmn knows what time it is

Device: Nook Color; HTC Flyer; iPad2
Could you tell me if the Kindle Touch is wifi only or 3G? Also, what color is your Kindle case?
Thanks!
poetrywmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
It's wifi. The case is black.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Would you ship to France?
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote