Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 06-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Jokoto
Jokoto began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook Mini
Exclamation HanLin V5 for sale - is this legit?

http://vmbit.com/product.php?id_product=16

I found this place selling the HanLin V5 for 242,11 € / $322.46. I didn't find a previous mention of it anywhere on the forums. I'm new to eReaders, looking for a suitable device and lately the 5" BeBook mini has come to top of my short list. The availability of readers in Finland is bollocks, so I'm waiting for a BeBook mini release in central Europe so I could finally order one.

So, what do you guys think of that place? What firmware would it be running on and is it even worth it to consider ordering if you wanted one now?
Jokoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
It looks legit... It looks like this one is a true Hanlin, so, no clone.

Endless Idea did put their price as €199 (but we've still to see it, and I've no idea what the shipping cost would be)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert