Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
reverting to factory settings and myclippings.txt

I'm going to move everything from Kindle to computer and revert to factory settings to see if that fixes some freezes I've been having. If I do this and then put the myclippings.txt file back on my Touch, will it append new clippings to the old, or will have have to start over with it? Thanks!
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
It should append new entries. You can always just keep the old one on your pc, and let it create a new one when you start adding new notes, bookmarks, etc. I do that all the time, renaming the one on my pc to have the date appended to the name, or something similar.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert