Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook > PocketBook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-20-2016, 07:46 AM   #1
dianap
dianap began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Aqua
Angry first switch on: Arabic language

Hello All,

I am absolutely new also here and also between the ebook users.

I've got my PocketBook Aqua just right now, and after opened the box I've plugged it into my laptop (to load the battery), then I've switched it on. Immediately - after switching-on -a screen can be seen "Terms of use" in Arabic language. I do not speak Arabic, I'm Hungarian..

And I cannot do anything. I've tried to restart it several time, but only this screen can be seen, and the language is Arabic...

I've attached a photo about the screen.

Any idea?

Please, help me because I'll travel to abroad tomorrow, I'd like to use this ebook.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WP_20160720_09_39_53_Pro[1].jpg
Views:	606
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	150333  
dianap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 09:32 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
The left button reads قبول = Acceptance and the right button reads رفض = Refusal.
I.e., you should click the left button.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 06:07 AM   #3
abd11
abd11 began at the beginning.

Device: Ink Pad 840
Hi

I am here if you need help in Arabic language in order to rest your device.
abd11 is offline   Reply With Quote