Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-19-2012, 03:39 AM   #1
Obywatelpw
Obywatelpw began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 4 touch
Interface language

Please help. I've changed calibre interface language accidentaly into arabic and I have no idea how to fix it. I would like to back to english but I really don't know how to do it. I tried to reinstall Calibre but this fu..... arabic back again. Thanks in advance.
Obywatelpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Select the "Preferences" button - the last button on the Toolbar.

On the "Preferences" screen, select "Look and Feel" - the first button on the top row.

The "Languages" selection is the second line on the page.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2012, 06:10 AM   #3
Obywatelpw

Ok, but where is this toolbar?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:14 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

At the top of the screen. Where else would it be?
Old 05-20-2012, 06:36 AM   #5
Obywatelpw

It could be everywhere. I can see many arabic marks, All is in Allah language.
Advert
Old 05-20-2012, 06:39 AM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

I'm kind of assuming here that you know what a toolbar looks like. It's the horizontal row of buttons right at the top of the screen. You don't have to be able to read the script to be able to click the right-most one - the one with a picture of gear-wheels on it.

Last edited by HarryT; 05-20-2012 at 07:46 AM.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:45 AM   #7
Obywatelpw

Ok thanks. I coped with it. My excuse might be that I'm blind and I must rely on help from sighted friends and they are not always familiar with pcs. I started "Welcome wizard" and finally set up any human language.
Many thanks for your patience.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:48 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Pleased to hear you've been able to sort it out.