Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-23-2015, 04:28 AM   #1
hhgygy
hhgygy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
e-pub to mobi conversion problem

Hi there.
I converted an e-pub file into a mobi and everything seemed to be fine, but after every 8 or 10 pages, the following icon appears in the middle of the screen (I have a Kindle 6 device).
If I click on either icons, I get the screens attached after the first screenshot.
If I just ignore the icon I can simply turn to the next page but could I remove this bug from the converted mobi file somehow?
Thank you for answering and sorry if I do not fully comply with the rules here I just registered a minute ago.

Last edited by hhgygy; 06-23-2015 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Reposted with smaller sized images
hhgygy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2015, 02:53 AM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
That seems to indicate the book in question uses images to display the text of the book. (Usually seen when converting from PDF.)
That popup is the standard popup allowing you to zoom in on images.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2015, 03:22 AM   #3
hhgygy
hhgygy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
That seems to indicate the book in question uses images to display the text of the book. (Usually seen when converting from PDF.)
That popup is the standard popup allowing you to zoom in on images.
Thanks for the answer then I will just ignore it.
hhgygy is offline   Reply With Quote