Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 06-16-2014, 02:06 PM   #91
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You DO know it's not a regular app that shows up in your carousel or regular app list, right? You just access it through the regular "Music" menu.
I know and my music menu is still the old one

Quote:
(Sorry, I don't mean to be condescending, I just don't know what you know, you know?)
I know ...it's cool
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:09 PM   #92
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot ...

Then reboot ... and sync and reboot!
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-16-2014, 02:13 PM   #93
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot Sync reboot ...

Then reboot ... and sync and reboot!
Which needs to be done while standing on one foot and hopping around the room.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:16 PM   #94
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Chanting Amazonian battle hymns.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 02:30 PM   #95
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Syncing requires something syncopated

Advert
Old 06-16-2014, 05:57 PM   #96
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
...while Tapping the head and rubbing the belly... it worked for me.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 08:48 PM   #97
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Finally... four days after launch, they finally get around to my Fire. I musta been last on the list
Old 06-16-2014, 09:39 PM   #98
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I've listened to a few of these playlists and looked at the content of many more. For some of these, I'm left wondering what the programmers were smoking at the time the cobbled the lists together.
Old 06-16-2014, 09:42 PM   #99
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Finally... four days after launch, they finally get around to my Fire. I musta been last on the list
See?
The magic ritual works...
Old 06-16-2014, 09:47 PM   #100
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
See?
The magic ritual works...
But I didn't do the ritual. I went to bed.
Old 06-16-2014, 11:12 PM   #101
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
But I didn't do the ritual. I went to bed.
Lucid dreaming?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 06:18 AM   #102
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Lucid dreaming?
Didn't even dream; just slept
Old 06-17-2014, 06:57 AM   #103
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Music Device Limits
  • Account Limits -- only 1 account authorized per device
  • Device Limits -- only 10 devices authorized per account
  • Deauthorizing -- it takes 30 days for that space to become available

Prime Music Streaming
  • Streaming -- only 1 device at a time
  • Device Limits -- only 10 devices authorized per account

Prime Music Downloads
  • Eligible Devices -- only phones & tablets w/ Amazon Music app installed
  • Device Limits -- only 4 devices authorized per account

Prime Music Eligible Devices
  • Fire Tablets -- 2nd gen & up
  • Amz Fire TV
  • Fire TV Stick
  • Amz Echo
  • Echo Dot
  • Amz Tap
  • Fire Phone
  • Apple iOS -- Amazon music app
  • And 4.0+ -- Amazon music app
  • PC & Mac -- Amazon music app
  • Browser -- Amazon.com website

Last edited by tubemonkey; 04-26-2016 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-17-2014, 07:47 AM   #104
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I found several instrumental playlists Amazon has designated "for reading"
My preference for reading is classical music and PM has 23 playlists (including 5 of the above). I added them to my cloud where they'll join the classical albums I've been collecting with free MP3 credits.
Old 06-17-2014, 08:16 AM   #105
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer

They also have workout, running, and cooking playlists.
None that I've found for long drives or insomniacs.

Nothing says "customer focus" as activity-based playlists.