Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-29-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
miakarn
miakarn is on a distinguished road

Device: sony prs 500
Hi from melbourne, australia

I have been looking at the various forums on this site for a while now and have finally decided to join up. I have found this site to be excellent for information about ebook readers, specifically the sony prs 500 which I've had for a while now. I didn't know about this site until after I bought my reader. So thanks for all the information I have received from you guys.

P.S. I love my reader!!
miakarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello miakarn
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'day miakarn and welcome to the Forum. I've got a 505 and like it a lot.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote