Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 01:49 PM   #1
macattack
macattack began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
iphone 4 Stainless Steel Back Wrap - Pics!!

I got this wrap in today and I have to say that this is the COOLEST THING I have seen so far. Minus that vapor, which is over my price range.

It comes with a alcohol pad, clear side wrap "over the antenna", and the stainless back wrap, "it's actually metal". It peels right off and sticks pretty easily over the back. The cut's look really good and the wrap it's self is thin and does not interfere with my bumper. See attached photos.

Found Here

macattack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 01:51 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
It looks nice, but I prefer the black glass myself.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2010, 02:25 PM   #3
tyche
Addict
tyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with otherstyche plays well with others

Device: PRS-505, iPad
The one time I tried a metal based cover my Touch, it just about killed my wifi reception.
tyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 05:27 AM   #4
Javed
Grand Sorcerer
Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Javed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO, iPod Touch, PRS-650
It looks very nice, macattack.
Javed is offline   Reply With Quote