Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 07:41 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Will the M-Edge Lesiure Jacket for the 505 or the Kindle work for the 700?

Greetings all,

In my desperate search for the perfect mobile cover for my PRS-700, I have reached the point where I am willing to take chances. Does anyone know whether the M-Edge leisure jackets for the PRS-505 or the Kindle will work for the PRS-700? It doesn't have to be a perfect fit, just be able to close properly. I have a nice neoprene cover (from M-Edge) for my PRS-500 but it does not fit the newer model properly. Also, if anyone knows of a nice, non-leather, cover for the PRS-700, please let me know. In particular, I am looking for something that will let me read while the device is inside of it, yet still provides adequate protection. In other words, something similar to the neoprene cases that are readily available for MP3 players and cell phones.

Thanks!

Abu Mahmoud
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 02:48 PM   #2
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
I think you might be better off getting a skin. or try improvising.

Click me
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #3
gfhuertac
gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.gfhuertac has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony PRS-700
I would say no... the fit is for the PRS-505 and the PRS-700 is slightly larger... only slightly but maybe enough to make it not fit in the jacket. As I always say, do not waste your money if not sure ^^
gfhuertac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
mklynds
That guy, no not that guy
mklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with othersmklynds plays well with others

Device: PRS600 Red
I was looking at the Zagg Invisible Skins earlier. They look like they would be perfect for the 700. Take a peek over here...
mklynds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 09:25 AM   #5
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by mklynds View Post
I was looking at the Zagg Invisible Skins earlier. They look like they would be perfect for the 700. Take a peek over here...
:chin scratch:

Do you think it accommodates for the buttons or only covers the screen?

There appears to be a discount too! Courtesy of an MR member!

Last edited by Alphapheemail; 06-24-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #6
rjfarrell
Zealot
rjfarrell doesn't litterrjfarrell doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Iphone, Ipad
Yes. The Discontinued 505 Model from M-Edge fits the 700. I bought the M-Edge and put the 700 in it. Perfect fit.
rjfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
m-edge, prs 700, prs-700