Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 01-18-2010, 11:04 PM   #1
bthoven
Evangelist
bthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enoughbthoven will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
How to go back from book being read to the booklist?

Sorry if someone already asked.

One annoying thing about Nook is when I am reading a book (stored in My Document folder) and I want to stop reading and go back to the booklist in My Library; Nook always goes back straight to my wallpaper and Home LCD screen. Then I have to tap My Library before I can see my booklist!

Is there anyway to go back straight from my book being read to my booklist?

Last edited by bthoven; 01-18-2010 at 11:26 PM.
bthoven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:23 AM   #2
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Same problem here (with both side-loaded and B&N Library books), seems to be an inconsistency in the UI that the "return" icon doesn't bring back the list of books.. I hope they fix it.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert