Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 01-06-2012, 08:31 AM   #1
cuentawarra
cuentawarra began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge
Golden Allmine for EE

Hello , i have my EE working on dingo , i want to have the market and 2.2 but all i found is for PE only. There are golden allmine for 10" Edge? Or workaround. Thanks.
cuentawarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #2
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Simple answer - at the moment no.

You can update your EE to Ermine which does improve everything but there is no market in that.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
vldmr
Bigendian confidologist
vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vldmr has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: edge & edgejr
I do not think allmine was ever created for EE, much less golden version of it. I might be wrong and did not track the issue carefully though.

I have EE with allmine that I installed using hand edited allmine for PE, which did not went smoothly, but ended happily, as reported in main allmine thread in this forum.

Someone could compile those reported needed changes into (golden) PE allmine to adopt it for EE. I only have one EE that I am using so I am not inclined to experiment with it and reinstall all the stuff it acumulated since update.
vldmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
just to join the chorus: No, there is no Golden Allmine for the EE.

There are two reasons:

1) There is not an "official" Allmine for EE that condenses all necessary changes
2) As I don't have an EE, I haven't looked at the upgrade files for it.

I would imagine it should not be impossible to make a "Golden Ermine" for the EE, and if someone can develop an Allmine upgrade for the EE it could be turned into a "Golden Allmine". But you need someone with the time and motivation.
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote