Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #1
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur
BookGyrlinMO began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hi from Missouri

Greetings! I am a constant reader, with not much else to do in the small town I live in north of KCMO. I enjoy Historical Fiction, Dytopia, and some SciFi.
I have owned a Kindle Fire for almost a year now even though I swore I would always be loyal to the paperback. I love my Kindle. Can't wait to meet everyone!

BookGyrlinMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:04 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:13 PM   #3
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Thank you Valmore! I am excited to be here!
Old 11-08-2013, 05:47 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi BookGyrlinMO and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 05:59 PM   #5
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Hi cassidym! Thanks for the welcome!
Old 11-08-2013, 07:21 PM   #6
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, BookGyrlinMO

Enjoy
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Thank you DesertGrandma, I am loving it so far!
Old 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM   #8
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Hello, BookGirlinMO. Welcome to the boards. You'll find other KindleFire fans in here I'm sure.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 12:07 PM   #9
BookGyrlinMO
Connoisseur

Thanks for the welcome Russell! I have been looking for a good board to haunt for a while now. I am sure I'm not the only Fire user around
Old 11-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #10
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookGyrlinMO View Post
Thanks for the welcome Russell! I have been looking for a good board to haunt for a while now. I am sure I'm not the only Fire user around
There are lots of Fire users on here.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote