Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-21-2010, 02:04 PM   #1
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Harry Potter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(film)

This movie came out in 1986 and the main character in it is a boy named Harry Potter. Could the owner of the troll series legally make another film with the name Harry Potter in the title to capitalize on the popularity from the J.K. Rowling's Harry potter series?

I am sure some country or another would cluelessly buy it up.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:18 PM   #2
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(film)

This movie came out in 1986 and the main character in it is a boy named Harry Potter. Could the owner of the troll series legally make another film with the name Harry Potter in the title to capitalize on the popularity from the J.K. Rowling's Harry potter series?

I am sure some country or another would cluelessly buy it up.
I'd watch a new Troll movie I can't stand Harry Potter, the books or the movies, but I do have a soft spot for Troll and Troll 2 (although it really hasn't got anything to do with Troll). I also have a tender place in my heart for the Leprechaun franchise and the Ghoulies movies, especially Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go Back to College.

Added bonus, Ghoulies III trailer

I wish I was a kid again and renting movies from Dave's Video Rental (where age didn't matter).

Last edited by Moejoe; 01-21-2010 at 02:21 PM.
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
a happy_terd production