Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 04:44 AM   #1
jwells@aisb.ro
jwells@aisb.ro began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Question New Kindle 2 owner with some questions

Hello everyone. I'm the lucky new owner of a Kindle 2 with global wireless, which I received as a gift. I've just linked it to my PC by using the free PC download.

My question - we are a family of four - but our two children are in different parts of the globe. Is it better to just use one Amazon account - mine which I've already used to download to Kindle? I'm the only one with a Kindle - my husband has a PC and an IPhone - daughter and son only have Macs.
jwells@aisb.ro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 12:43 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi jwells@aisb.ro and welcome to MobileRead. If you don't get an answer here, try posting your question in the kindle section
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert