Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats > IMP

Notices

Old 05-07-2014, 09:59 AM   #1
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Why this format

".IMP"?? WTF???

(seriously, I read the wiki, but can't figure out what most people would do with an IMP file?)
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 01:22 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
".IMP"?? WTF???

(seriously, I read the wiki, but can't figure out what most people would do with an IMP file?)
There are still people who have products that can read this format. That is why. However, there hasn't been a new eBook posted in quite a while. Why would you pick this book to ask this question? There is a whole forum devoted to this format. At one point it was quite popular. I will move this question to a better forum for you.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2014, 01:29 PM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
There are still people who have products that can read this format. That is why. However, there hasn't been a new eBook posted in quite a while. Why would you pick this book to ask this question? There is a whole forum devoted to this format. At one point it was quite popular. I will move this question to a better forum for you.
D'Oh! Saw W.T.'s post and didn't realize how old the previous post was!

The IMP forum just never showed up on my radar before.

We can kill this whole thread if it's ok with you.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
My post to that old thread was because while doing research in the library I noticed that the author was listed as "anonymous" and my research had uncovered the author. I cross-posted that information to the ePub upload thread for that book as well.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote