Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #33301
Fehmarn
Enthusiast
Fehmarn doesn't litterFehmarn doesn't litterFehmarn doesn't litter

Device: Aura H2O (Glo stolen, PRS-T1 given away, K-touch kaputt) & iPads
Browsing this forum while John H Clarke has a train running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDnwzjbEhUQ

(somehow I can't manage to get the youtube link inserted properly - but its well worth a klick)

Last edited by Fehmarn; 02-26-2012 at 05:59 PM.
Fehmarn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:28 AM   #33302
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fehmarn View Post
Browsing this forum while John H Clarke has a train running

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDnwzjbEhUQ

(somehow I can't manage to get the youtube link inserted properly - but its well worth a klick)
I love Spanish guitar! Here you go..

1. click the youtube icon above

[ YOUTUBE][/ YOUTUBE] (I added spaces in the tags, so it could be seen)

2. only use the stuff after the "=" ---> pDnwzjbEhUQ

[ YOUTUBE]pDnwzjbEhUQ[/ YOUTUBE] (I added spaces in the tags, so it could be seen)

3. and you have the below. You can quote this post to see it also.

dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #33303
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
getting tooth fixed tommorrow - yippee!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:11 PM   #33304
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
putting up with my 100 pound puppy sleeping at my feet and he gas and stinks as he has been at the burn pile
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #33305
mirandu85
Addict
mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.mirandu85 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: noen
loosing on FM 12 to Chelsea with 1-4 ffs
mirandu85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #33306
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Found out today that my first "boyfriend", from when I was about 12 or 13, is now happily living together with another man. Somehow it didn't surprise me, our "dating" was pushed by my best friend and his older brother, they were dating. He was very nice so I wish him all the best.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:34 PM   #33307
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Found out today that my first "boyfriend", from when I was about 12 or 13, is now happily living together with another man. Somehow it didn't surprise me, our "dating" was pushed by my best friend and his older brother, they were dating. He was very nice so I wish him all the best.
that happened to me too. The 13 year old boyfriend(then 33) was the guitarist at my brother's wedding. During his break he proceeded to tell me all the people from school that were gay!
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:45 AM   #33308
silvan4now
Groupie
silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silvan4now ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Listening to music and browsing the forum
silvan4now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 01:24 PM   #33309
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Starving the dogs.

I haven't given them any treats since yesterday around noon, and I only let them share one can of dog food between them for supper. This morning I mixed their monthly heartworm medication in with their food, and now each is on a self-imposed fast. The food went untouched, so I put in in the fridge for later. My wife's going to pick up some grated cheese and I'll mix that in with it to see if that will entice them to eat it. They both love cheese.

Usually I'm quite liberal with treats. They'll probably poop on the rug to protest my current stinginess. Oh, well.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:34 PM   #33310
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Starving the dogs.

I haven't given them any treats since yesterday around noon, and I only let them share one can of dog food between them for supper. This morning I mixed their monthly heartworm medication in with their food, and now each is on a self-imposed fast. The food went untouched, so I put in in the fridge for later. My wife's going to pick up some grated cheese and I'll mix that in with it to see if that will entice them to eat it. They both love cheese.

Usually I'm quite liberal with treats. They'll probably poop on the rug to protest my current stinginess. Oh, well.
I'm glad our cats hardly ever got liquid medication. Nikita was off and on medication all her life and they were pills. Putting them in her food and she would eat around it but we found if you put it in those little cheese blocks (La Vache Quirit?) she wouldn't notice, or if she did those cheese blocks are so sticky it's hard to eat around it.

Good luck with getting them to eat, cleaning up the poop and spoiling them after they had their medicine.
Old 03-01-2012, 02:46 PM   #33311
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer

I was just going through some pictures I took during my trip to London in 2010 and came across one of a a solicitor near our hotel. It isn't the best name for a solicitor!

Spoiler:
Old 03-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #33312
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
You couldn't make it up!
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:52 PM   #33313
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I'm glad our cats hardly ever got liquid medication. Nikita was off and on medication all her life and they were pills. Putting them in her food and she would eat around it but we found if you put it in those little cheese blocks (La Vache Quirit?) she wouldn't notice, or if she did those cheese blocks are so sticky it's hard to eat around it.

Good luck with getting them to eat, cleaning up the poop and spoiling them after they had their medicine.
These are those new Trifexis pills that do double duty as heartworm preventive and pest repellant, negating the need for having to also use something like Advantage or Frontline. Great stuff, but the pills are twice the size of Heartgard. Like Heartgard, Trifexis comes in pleasant flavors that all dogs love except for the two we have. They will turn their heads, eat around it, and if I break it up and put it in sausages, they'll eat the sausages and spit out the medicine. The best thing I've found so far is to ground the pills into powder and mix it with something they normally like, then starve them until they give in and eat it.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:28 PM   #33314
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Starving the dogs.

try peanut butter
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #33315
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Thanks, KK. Their food's already mixed for tonight, but next month I'll give that a shot.

Tags
android, banana bread - yummy, bread machines, drunk college student, duck!, hooters, how to make apple butter, how to make cream soda, invasion of privacy, liquid eyeliner, plockhoy, spice trade, thread that never ends, unutterable silliness, wait, what?