Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #16
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Sending you clutter right now! I have so much I sit on it. Open your window, I'm launching it all in five...four...three...
Hey wait a minute! How am I going to explain a French clutter bomb to my husband? The window's on HIS side of the office!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:17 PM   #17
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
just ten?

1. a happy smiling turtle made out of construction paper
2. a laminator
3. a clear plastic watch case decorated to look like a cell phone
4. a tin of Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in Amethyst Blush (color changing)
5. 3 pairs of 3D glasses
6. at least 2 pairs of reading glasses
7. lots of Scotch tape (hidden from my daughter)
8. laptop on a cooling pad (either my fan is going out or there's too much cat hair, dust, etc. causing it to overheat and shut down without warning)
9. an external CD/DVD player (after going through two internal replacements)
10. cords for charging my Sony PRS-700 and for transferring pics from digital camera
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 02:19 PM   #18
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Hey wait a minute! How am I going to explain a French clutter bomb to my husband? The window's on HIS side of the office!
Never doubt the power of the trebuchet
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:27 PM   #19
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Lets see:

1. A pen - Uni-ball Fine
2. A blue tooth dongle
3. A half empty glass of ginger beer
4. An empty coffee cup
5. My computer
6. My electric razor
7. A phone (mobile)
8. A phone (VOIP/Landline)
9. A half eaten bag of M&M's (Chocolate ones not peanut)
10. A plectrum - old and a bit worn
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:29 PM   #20
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
just ten?

2. a laminator
3. a clear plastic watch case decorated to look like a cell phone
4. a tin of Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty in Amethyst Blush (color changing)
5. 3 pairs of 3D glasses
6. at least 2 pairs of reading glasses
7. lots of Scotch tape (hidden from my daughter)
8. laptop on a cooling pad (either my fan is going out or there's too much cat hair, dust, etc. causing it to overheat and shut down without warning)
9. an external CD/DVD player (after going through two internal replacements)
10. cords for charging my Sony PRS-700 and for transferring pics from digital camera
Your desk has more personality than my desk...
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2009, 02:30 PM   #21
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hey Peverel! I just now noticed that BritBorg has paraphrased DixieBorg. Cool!
Old 06-09-2009, 02:31 PM   #22
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
1. Four painted birdhouses
2. Magnetic poetry easel covered in words and phrases
3. Flower-shaped wooden box containing extra magnetic poetry words
4. Black koozie bedecked with blue and silver dangling beads and blue fuzzy boa (currently containing a bottle of water)
5. Blue lei from the office luau
6. Framed photo of a bird of paradise flower
7. Small wooden crate containing fake food (bunch of grapes, orange, apple, banana, plum. two croissants, and a wedge of cheese)
8. A box of paperback books I'm trying to give away to co-workers
9. Tube of honeysuckle scented hand cream
10. Metal snowman

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:32 PM   #23
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
just ten?

7. lots of Scotch (hidden from my daughter)
It's beginning to make sense now....
Old 06-09-2009, 02:36 PM   #24
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Your desk has more personality than my desk...
Courtesy of my daughter and her overflowing creativity!
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:07 PM   #25
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by BookishDreamer View Post
1. Four painted birdhouses
2. Magnetic poetry easel covered in words and phrases
3. Flower-shaped wooden box containing extra magnetic poetry words
4. Black koozie bedecked with blue and silver dangling beads and blue fuzzy boa (currently containing a bottle of water)
5. Blue lei from the office luau
6. Framed photo of a bird of paradise flower
7. Small wooden crate containing fake food (bunch of grapes, orange, apple, banana, plum. two croissants, and a wedge of cheese)
8. A box of paperback books I'm trying to give away to co-workers
9. Tube of honeysuckle scented hand cream
10. Metal snowman

Dreamer
reading about ur desk brought me to a relaxed and happy place!
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:55 PM   #26
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Lets see:

1. A pen - Uni-ball Fine
2. A blue tooth dongle
3. A half empty glass of ginger beer
4. An empty coffee cup
5. My computer
6. My electric razor
7. A phone (mobile)
8. A phone (VOIP/Landline)
9. A half eaten bag of M&M's (Chocolate ones not peanut)
10. A plectrum - old and a bit worn
Do u shave and eat breakfast on ur worksapce?
this is how i picture you.. only with more cool stuff one ur desk..
Old 06-09-2009, 04:57 PM   #27
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
I know what a swingline is but...Office space? I know The Office, is it the same thing? Will you stop loving me?
never! although u do have to pinkie promise to see office space one of these days! heeelarious! esp if u have ever worked in an office!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #28
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Too late, everything is already flying though the air! Please secure the landing area (read: move the hubbie) before arrival of clutter. I'm new at maneuvering the trebuchet, I can't guarantee everyone's safety...
DUCK!
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 05:09 PM   #29
DixieGal
Hi There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Too late, everything is already flying though the air! Please secure the landing area (read: move the hubbie) before arrival of clutter. I'm new at maneuvering the trebuchet, I can't guarantee everyone's safety...
DUCK!
Wabbit Season!
Old 06-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #30
Peverel
Still Easily Confused
Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Peverel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
Do u shave and eat breakfast on ur worksapce?
this is how i picture you.. only with more cool stuff one ur desk..
OK now add about 30 years LMAO and make the desk messy lol
Peverel is offline   Reply With Quote