Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Brainphart
Compost Power
Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.Brainphart goes to eleven.

Device: Nook ST-1 Sony Reader PRS500(retired but still kicking)
Pandigital Novel 6" Touchscreen E-Reader w/ ePaper $19.99

I have ordered several things from this site in the past without problems.
Shipping tends to be S L O W but I've always gotten what I've purchased.
***REFURBISHED*** but the price is right!
http://www.1saleaday.com/wireless/

Product Info

Looking for a portable e-reader with a sharp display? Then check out the 6" Pandigital Novel. With instant access to over two million books, magazines and newspapers, all available from the Barnes & Noble online book store, you are sure to find just what you are looking for. The 6” touchscreen with virtual keyboard provides an easy & intuitive way to navigate between programs and menus.

The Novel can play music and view photos as well, and stores it all on the 2GB of internal memory, or use the microSD/SDHC card reader for up to 32GB of additional storage. The Lithium-ion rechargeable battery can hold a charge for up to 6 hours, so you can enjoy your books without having to worry about the battery dying.

Specs

Condition: Factory Refurbished
Packaging: Retail
Warranty: 90 Day
Manufacturer: Pandigital
Model: RR60A200

Features Include:

6" ePaper touchscreen (800x600)
Up to 6-hours on a single charge
2GB internal memory, expandable to 32GB via SD/SDHC/MMC/MMC+ card slot
Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
Connectivity: mini-USB 2.0, mini-headphone jack
Barnes & Noble eBookstore & Library
Touchscreen control for easy user interface
Virtual keyboard
Play music and view photos
Supported formats: E-Book: EPUB; PDF Audio: MP3; Photo: JPEG, JPG, PNG, BMP
Compliance: FCC, CE, UL, WEEE, RoHS
Windows 2000 & up and Mac OS X compatible
Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 4.8 x 7 x 0.5"
Weight: 8 oz.
Package Includes:
Pandigital 6" Tablet, USB Cable, AC Adapter
Brainphart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #2
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've got one of these (from when Big Lots offered them at this same price). If it matters to anybody, the connector is micro-USB, not mini. And yes, by "Library," it means ADE DRM compatible.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 06:44 PM   #3
pdarnold
Connoisseur
pdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notespdarnold can name that song in three notes

Device: Nook and Kindle4PC
Thanks curtw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
I've got one of these (from when Big Lots offered them at this same price). If it matters to anybody, the connector is micro-USB, not mini. And yes, by "Library," it means ADE DRM compatible.
I was wondering if the library description meant for B&N's "my library" or the local library via Adobe Digital Editions . This will be perfect, I've ordered one for a Christmas present for my niece.

Also, thank you Brainphart for the heads-up about 1Saleaday.
pdarnold is offline   Reply With Quote