Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
Has the Sheeps theme been ported to the 360 Plus?

Hi all /wave

I currently own and love my PB360, I beginning to see a little bit of age on it tho.

Nothing major but after almost 3 years the page forward button is beginning to be a little temperamental, it some times takes 2 presses to advance the page - unless I press it a more toward the center of the button vs the bottom.

Any way, I am looking toward the future and most likely will be purchasing the PB360 Plus, but was wondering if the "Sheeps" theme has been converted to run on the Plus?

I enjoy this theme very much and would like to be able to keep the same interface style when I eventually do decide to get a upgrade.

Thank you very much.

Edit:

Just realized that I cannt seem to find a shop in the USA that carries them. Any suggestion on were to turn to for buying a 360+ for delivery to the USA?

Thank you.

Last edited by askyn; 11-01-2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: add information
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:07 PM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
Hi all /wave

I currently own and love my PB360, I beginning to see a little bit of age on it tho.

Nothing major but after almost 3 years the page forward button is beginning to be a little temperamental, it some times takes 2 presses to advance the page - unless I press it a more toward the center of the button vs the bottom.

Any way, I am looking toward the future and most likely will be purchasing the PB360 Plus, but was wondering if the "Sheeps" theme has been converted to run on the Plus?

I enjoy this theme very much and would like to be able to keep the same interface style when I eventually do decide to get a upgrade.

Thank you very much.

Edit:

Just realized that I cannt seem to find a shop in the USA that carries them. Any suggestion on were to turn to for buying a 360+ for delivery to the USA?

Thank you.
can't help you with your shipping question, but yes, sheeps does exist for the 360+. Gerda has it among others here, I have my version in this thread, and if you check out the last two or three pages in the "Themes" sticky you'll find more. Hope you find your 360+!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Hi,
just have a look at eBay.de, there is a bunch of vendors shipping worldwide for a reasonable fee.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
Hekse-Mie
Boekenwurm
Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hekse-Mie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 623, 903 & 603, 360+, Sony 600, Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by askyn View Post
...but was wondering if the "Sheeps" theme has been converted to run on the Plus?...
On my 360+ I use the Sheeps theme.
Hekse-Mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
So are there no longer any retailers in the USA that sell PocketBook?

Just wondering, I had heard that they were pulling out of the USA market, but couldnt independants still sell etc?

Thank you.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert