Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 11-16-2008, 07:12 AM   #1
keng2000
Researcher and Consultant
keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.keng2000 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: MACBOOKPRO17" HP2400TX SONYUX27
Cool [REQ] Autorun Selection

Dear,
I am new for this. Just got the PRS505 for 2 weeks. One thing I think it will be more cool to have a little script to select all software that you made when insert the SD card without go to rename or remove it when you want to run another sw.
For myself, I need to add my Thai font to display the title in my language. Then I change to sudoku autorun. After it fails or resetting sometime i have to do it again.

If it is already donr and i miss it, sorry for that.

SONY PRS-505 + 4G SD
incoming ILIAD2, DR1000S
keng2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by keng2000 View Post
Dear,
One thing I think it will be more cool to have a little script to select all software that you made when insert the SD card without go to rename or remove it when you want to run another sw.
Try
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...hlight=mkaluza

It is in dev mode but you can message it to give you what you need.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert