Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
bear4hunter
Addict
bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle 3 & DX Graphite, PocketBook 302 & Pro 603
Cool Your Kindle Commercial Contest

Unlike other, I didn't get an email from amazon about the games being released.

But I got another one, an Invitation to take part in a Kindle Commercial Contest

For the Grand Prize Winner, there's a 15,000 USD Giftcard
And for up to four Semi Prize Winners, it's a 2,500 USD Giftcard each.

So take your camera, and good luck!
bear4hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
loveangel
Banned
loveangel began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
wow ..fantastic ..thanks for informing
loveangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #3
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Sorry to dampen your enthusiasm, but there's a snag.

The first item in the contest's rules say:

Quote:
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
That precludes most of the world, and certainly Munich.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:20 PM   #4
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
A Grand Prize for 15,000 USD. That would certainly get you enough reading material.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #5
bear4hunter
Addict
bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!bear4hunter rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle 3 & DX Graphite, PocketBook 302 & Pro 603
Yes, strange thing, well I don't have a cam and no idea about marketing or making a commercial, so I just thought some of you want to join in, and share the link with you all

As for the geographical restriction: isn't it strange, that Amazon sends this mail to me, they no I'm not a US resident...

But than again, they did send mails about the games to non-US-residents as well (not me though), but they are georestricted as well
bear4hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-04-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
eɪ.li.ən
Sci-Fi junkie
eɪ.li.ən began at the beginning.

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike L View Post
Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia
Too bad...
eɪ.li.ən is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 02:52 PM   #7
clintbradford
Older ... slower ...
clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.clintbradford once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo, Kindles 2/3/Keyboard/Fire/Fire HD, HDX.
I have a great concept for a "new Kindle" commercial!

Let's place a couple in one of the most romantic, gorgeous environments on the planet - the beach. Have them sitting down in beach chairs - but not acknowledging each other - don't have 'em hold hands or look at each other or anything like than. Further, disconnect then entirely from the awe-inspiring view of the ocean and the psyscologically-soothing sounds of the waves crashing ... But have them, instead, be independently reading new Kindle eReaders ... oblivious to their environment.

Oh. Never mind. Amazon already did this.
clintbradford is offline   Reply With Quote