Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
MomAndrea
MomAndrea began at the beginning.

Device: iPad (my PRS-505 died)
They fixed it! No charge!

I posted about a month ago that the screen on my 505 was broken. It had not been dropped, bent, mishandled, etc. We called Sony service and they told us that it was definitely NOT a warranty repair. I was so sad.

We sent it in to them anyway with a note explaining that we hoped it could be fixed under the warranty. We didn't hear anything from them for a couple of weeks.

Well, it just came to the door via courier and it is fixed! They didn't charge us. I am just over the moon thrilled.
MomAndrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
That is awesome news. It's nice to know that sometimes a big company can come through when needed most.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-20-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
That is cool!

I had an MEdge Leisure cover that worked fine till, after I'd had it a couple of months, the zipper jammed. So I sent MEdge a note asking how much it would cost to repair and, instead of answering, they sent me a new one at no charge!
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote