Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 03-02-2014, 03:19 AM   #1
oldghost
oldghost began at the beginning.

Device: none
EPUB->MOBI Links embedded in images being lost

I'm converting an EPUB to MOBI and in a few places I have an image with a link embedded so anytime someone clicks the image it takes them to a certain website. Works great in EPUB, works if I toss the EPUB in Kindle Previewer for conversion but when I do the conversion through Calibre the link embedded in the image is lost.

Bug or something I'm doing wrong, setting I missed somewhere?
oldghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 03:21 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Convert to azw3 not mobi. Mobi does not support images inside links, kindle previewer is converting to a joint mobi file that contains azw3 inside.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2014, 04:38 AM   #3
oldghost
oldghost began at the beginning.

Device: none
Always such fast replies from you. Thank you.
oldghost is offline   Reply With Quote