Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 04-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence
Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!Abigail Lawrence rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: none
Kindle Covers

I have seen some great ones in the US, but does anyone know of any nice ones in the UK?
Abigail Lawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I love Amazon's lighted cover!! It is compact, exceptionally well made - and the light is far more useful than I expected. I'd recommend without reservation.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-06-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
manou
Grand Seamstress
manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.manou ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I love Amazon's lighted cover!! It is compact, exceptionally well made - and the light is far more useful than I expected. I'd recommend without reservation.
If you get a bit bored with it you can always put a slip cover on it. Mine looks like this when I dress it up

manou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 12:52 AM   #4
bZkindle
Fanatic
bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bZkindle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: k2, k3G, kindle DXG, Sony T-1, iPad, iPhone, stone tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
I'd have to second that.
You can't go wrong with the amazon cover. Plus it's available anywhere.
I've tried a few of them too.
bZkindle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 10:20 AM   #5
leaston
Addict
leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leaston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
I didn't go for the Amazon case because of the problems with the unlit one and the cost of the one with the light. I think it's way too expensive.

Soooo, I bought the Kindle Gift Pack from Mobile Fun (I think I've mentioned this before somewhere on this forum too). It's gone up a fiver since I bought mine, but the faux leather case is worth the £25, even without all the other goodies in the pack. The LED light is excellent and gets used every night in bed.

I've been using the case and the light every day since getting my Kindle for Xmas (2010). So far, no problems and you can't really tell the case isn't leather.

Here's the linky:
http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/26910-Ama...ck-Reviews.htm

Cheers,
Leaston
leaston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
jparris1
jparris1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
I think the Manor Bindery cases on ebay.co.uk look cool. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Manor-B...=p4634.c0.m322
jparris1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:04 PM   #7
hopkinsenglish
Connoisseur
hopkinsenglish began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by jparris1 View Post
I think the Manor Bindery cases on ebay.co.uk look cool. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/The-Manor-B...=p4634.c0.m322
I like those too. Still waiting to talk to someone who has one.
hopkinsenglish is offline   Reply With Quote