Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-04-2012, 11:19 AM   #31
bob123
Addict
bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.bob123 is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Cybook
I thought the whole point of a "beta" feature was that users can complain about bugs and they can fix them?
bob123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #32
Orn8one
Groupie
Orn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipseOrn8one can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Touch, Sony 650 and Cool-er
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
You've probably been through all this already, but just in case...

0. Login to your account on kobobooks.com
1. Are your books listed here? If not, what about here, or here?

If they are on the purchased list then select the book, click the magenta "Bookmark" button, then click "Yes" on the "bookmark page one" option. book should appear on I'm Reading list

If they are on the trash list, select the book, tap undelete and it should add the book to the I'm Reading list.

If they aren't on any of those lists, go here and see if the book is listed. click on the title of the book and see if it takes you to the books item page, or if it gives some kind of error. If it gives an error then the book is probably removed (if you could send me the name and author of the book that would be great).
If it is visible there should be an item say it's in your Library under the book cover image.
Hi,
I just wanted to thank you for your reply. I realise, on re-reading this thread, I didn't reply at the time. I think I got over excited clicking your "here" links. That really was very clever indeed, I was blown away. I came back today to tell the thread I did eventually get my two books back. They didn't appear in any of the 'here' lists btw. They were "do or die" and "once upon a time" nos 1 and 2 of the Inspecor Green Mysteries by Barbara Fradkin. Oddly nos 3 and 5 are not available as e-books 4, 6,7,8 are....wish they done them in order. I'll have to get the paperbacks from eBay! Again many thanks for taking so much trouble in your reply.
Orn8one is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2012, 10:38 PM   #33
Wald07
Audiophile
Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wald07 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexux7 2nd Gen & Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bob123 View Post
I thought the whole point of a "beta" feature was that users can complain about bugs and they can fix them?
That would be constructive! I hope that is what the plan is!
Wald07 is offline   Reply With Quote