Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 07-15-2011, 11:25 PM   #1
Ryvyan
I read what I want.
Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ryvyan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPhone 6, Kobo Clara
Talking Post pictures of your Nook skins and/or cases!

As per topic, post pictures of your Nook skins and/or cases! If neither exists for your Nook and you want to show off any "war wounds", feel free to do so.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9302.JPG
Views:	291
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	74426
The front skin is taken from a picture of Neil Gaiman's library!

The case was bought off Etsy from an awesome seller who does customisation with the fabrics she has.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9303.JPG
Views:	249
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	74427
The quote on the back skin is one of Conan O'Brien's when he left the Tonight Show after the kerfuffle with NBC.

p/s: Basically, I bought a customised case and skins for my new Nook STR and wanted to show them off
Ryvyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Heya Ryvyan, good stuff man!

Listen, don't really mean to threadjack, but I've been trying to do the same thing for all ereaders here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=138206

Post up over there man! Fantasizing that one day that thread might get turned into a sticky and then we can have a centralized location for owner pics of their gear and personal covers/accessories...

lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert