Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-06-2012, 06:14 PM   #21931
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Hey! Matilda, Matilda, Matilda, she take me money and run Venezuela.
Once again now!
Matilda, Matilda, Matilda, she take me money and run Venezuela.
Five hundred dollars, friends, I lost:
Woman even sell me cat and horse!
Heya! Matilda, she take me money and run Venezuela.
Everybody!
(Matilda,) Sing out the chorus,
(Matilda,) Sing a little louder,
Matilda, she take me money and run Venezuela.
Once again now!
(Matilda,) Going 'round the corner,
(Matilda,) Sing out the chorus,
Well, the money was to buy me house an' lan'
Then she got a serious plan,
A-hey, ah!

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C-DS...eature=related )

Good mornin,' Mon! Feelin' good today? I'm in an Calypso mood for no reason what so ever, but it feels nice! So I'm drinking Ice tea instead of hot, eating fried bananas with some yogurt and muesli on them, and getting ready to take a long ride in the mountains. I walked enough Monday and Tuesday, so today I'll treat myself to a nice ride. 10 degrees outside, so it's winter riding clothes. I bought some electric gloves the other day, and I'm looking forward to trying them out.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #21932
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
After our trip with cat today, heading towards a glass (or two) of Talisker.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #21933
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Water. Lucas has decided that he wants to stay up and watch election results with me.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:41 PM   #21934
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Keemun Xian Zhen now. Talisker in a bit. And NOT watching election results.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:43 PM   #21935
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Absolutely NO election viewing tonight. Our phone has gotten over 10 "robo-calls" from every political party, special interest group, etc. today! It's insane!

Heading off for the Talisker now!
Advert
Old 11-06-2012, 08:06 PM   #21936
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Summer Shady beer. Watching results for a while. Lucas did his best to stay up with me
Old 11-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #21937
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Got a DeLonghi Nespresso as gift, tried a few capsules that came with it and was quite impressed, similar quality coffee to my favorite coffee shop
Have ordered a hundred capsules

Anyone else use this or similar coffee system ?
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #21938
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Summer Shady beer. Watching results for a while. Lucas did his best to stay up with me
Shady or shandy?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:31 PM   #21939
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Shandy. Sorry
Old 11-06-2012, 08:56 PM   #21940
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quelch View Post
Got a DeLonghi Nespresso as gift, tried a few capsules that came with it and was quite impressed, similar quality coffee to my favorite coffee shop
Have ordered a hundred capsules

Anyone else use this or similar coffee system ?
Don't know anything about the coffee, but that sure looks like an old Norton in your avatar!

Stitchawl
Old 11-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #21941
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
Water here. I did do some election viewing, but I've now got the TV off - I'm way too tired to stay up to watch until the end. I might get a glass of milk and go to sleep in a bit.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #21942
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

The end is going to come early. I am falling asleep to news coverage
Old 11-06-2012, 11:35 PM   #21943
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Just home, watching election results, waiting for dinner to finish, and for my coffee to brew.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:51 AM   #21944
Stitchawl
Opsimath

3:50 Wednesday afternoon here, and they are reporting that Obama has won, but Romney won't concede. It appears that Obama has 100 more electoral votes and 1,000,000 more popular votes than Romney as of 30 minutes ago.

I'll drink to that. A cup of Yorkshire tea!

Stitchawl
Old 11-07-2012, 01:55 AM   #21945
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Hi, desertblues. Good to see you again. As for cold coffee, it's better than re-heated and re-heated and re-heated coffee.
Thank you CRussel
In my cup: cold coffee.
Rain and falling autumn leaves.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?