Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-05-2012, 12:42 PM   #21916
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
A positively gorgeous day here. Coolish (10 C. is the projected high), but clear and crisp. A pleasant break from the rains.

Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 01:06 PM   #21917
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Went with a Sencha for my after lunch tea.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #21918
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Coke Zero, the last of the evening.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #21919
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
<snip>Tomato or 'Cream of Tomato?' Cream of Tomato with a big handful of crushed-up Saltine crackers used to be my #1 favorite soup. I haven't had it in years though, but just today I saw Campbells Tomato soup for sale and was giving it some serious consideration...

Stitchawl
Just plain Tomato soup, especially when I drink it out of a cup at night. I usually have it in a bowl with a package of saltine crackers crushed up. That makes it more of a "meal" as it is more chewing than drinking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Cold coffee
Hi! Nice to have to back around here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Rooibos in my cup while I seriously consider the "intermittent fasting" diet. <snip>
Good Luck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quake1028 View Post
<snip>Wife and I went over to Magic Kingdom in Orlando on Saturday night. Also took her to her favorite Mexican restaurant while we were there. We bought two annual passes for us, then on Sunday, we met up with my best friend and his wife for a day at Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. Good times were had by all. We got home last night, ordered some pizza, and I crashed out during Sunday Night Football. Good times!
What a great weekend to remember.

Right now, waiting for coffee to brew, as my current cup is cold and microwave coffee does not taste good.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:55 PM   #21920
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Thank you, Dreams, for the welcome.
In my cup: cold coffee
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #21921
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
A welcome back from me too, desertblues! I like your new avatar very much.

Water.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #21922
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Someone has a fever of 101 and a doctors appointment at 8am.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #21923
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
There's something happening here
What it is ain't exactly clear
There's a man with a gun over there
Telling me I got to beware
I think it's time we stop, children, what's that sound
Everybody look what's going down
There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Young people speaking their minds
Getting so much resistance from behind
I think it's time we stop, hey, what's that sound
What a field-day for the heat
A thousand people in the street
Singing songs and carrying signs
Mostly say, hooray for our side
It's time we stop, hey, what's that sound

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotat...&v=f5M_Ttstbgs )

Good morning, everyone. Erev Election Day... He's the one!!! Who?? Well, that's obvious, isn't it! Then why are there at least two different candidates?? Oh... yeah...

A big mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea to go along with a bowl of rice and five olives and a slice of chicken. Tasty but low cal! Then it's back to Osaka... Hey... take a hint... do NOT walk down a street lined with Ginko trees this time of year! The smell is horrendous! Walking is treacherous due to ginko 'berries' all over the sidewalk making it slippery. But it's really the smell... Wow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Just plain Tomato soup, especially when I drink it out of a cup at night. I usually have it in a bowl with a package of saltine crackers crushed up. That makes it more of a "meal" as it is more chewing than drinking.
Yes!
Almost a sludge that can be eaten with a fork! I'm gonna do it. I'll buy a can today, but I like mine with a can of milk added rather than water. Oh, sweet memories of youth! Comfort food!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:08 PM   #21924
auntiem
Enthusiast
auntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enoughauntiem will become famous soon enough

Device: nexus 7
Mother's Little Helper tea.
Puts me to sleep every night.
auntiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #21925
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Garlic bread and a cup of Cinnamon dulce latte.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:33 AM   #21926
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billi View Post
A welcome back from me too, desertblues! I like your new avatar very much.
Thank you, Billi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
Someone has a fever of 101 and a doctors appointment at 8am.
Take care with the tiny someone

In my cup: lukewarm coffee.
There has been some frost tonight. brr.
Thank heavens I'll be going to Egypt at the end of next week = 27 degrees
Old 11-06-2012, 03:06 AM   #21927
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Another afternoon of Ceylon Dimbula. I don't know why I keep drinking this stuff... Uva is so much better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntiem View Post
Mother's Little Helper tea.
Puts me to sleep every night.
I've heard of (and had) Valerian Tea, but never Valium Tea... How's it taste?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:15 AM   #21928
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast

Third cup of Keemun today. I got up and voted, it took 45 minutes. Came into the office nad have been screwing around. Hubby brought Lucas to the Dr. She thinks it is viral, his ears, nose, throat all look fine. But he shouldn't go to day care until he does not have a temperature above 100.4 for 24 hours.

And he weighs 18 pounds 12 ounces. Yup, he is a big, big boy. 96th percentile.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:01 PM   #21929
desertblues
Home for the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
And he weighs 18 pounds 12 ounces. Yup, he is a big, big boy. 96th percentile.
So much for the 'tiny someone'

In my cup: cold coffee. Can't seem to keep it warm somehow...
Old 11-06-2012, 01:33 PM   #21930
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
In my cup: cold coffee. Can't seem to keep it warm somehow...
Hi, desertblues. Good to see you again. As for cold coffee, it's better than re-heated and re-heated and re-heated coffee.

In my cup: Peet's Anniversary Breakfast Blend tea. Good hot or cold.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?