Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #1
tochill
tochill began at the beginning.

Device: Stanza
Show the Status bar always

Hello,

Is there a way to leave the status bar on at all times? I like to know how much battery I have left as well as see my signal.
tochill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 02:42 AM   #2
Gurvan
Groupie
Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gurvan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: En Europe, mais pas loin des Etats-Unis et d'un grand groupe de hard-rock Allemand...
Device: iPhone 6+ and iPad 1 (love them both...)
Yep... That would be a plus for me... Knowing what time is it is also a decisive factor when it comes to that "just a few more pages" moment...
Gurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2013, 05:10 AM   #3
kguil
Addict
kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kguil ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin for iOS
Eventually, I'll be making the toolbars sticky (I have to be honest, given the number of feature requests I have, it might take a while). Your device should show you a warning when the battery is running low.
kguil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 10:13 AM   #4
fireland
fireland began at the beginning.

Device: iPad3, iPad mini, iPhone 4S
It only takes 2 seconds to tap, take a look, and resume reading.
fireland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 07:07 PM   #5
Shykat
Groupie
Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shykat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, iPad Mini, my PC and Galaxy Tab A :)
Very true but... I just happen to like being able to see the time and battery life all the time. I just want to be able to look up at a glance and then get back to reading.

A minor update but one that I would appreciate.
Shykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2013, 07:11 PM   #6
tochill
tochill began at the beginning.

Device: Stanza
Agreed, you get an the option in other ereader apps
tochill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
You can pull the information down from inside the app in iOS7 but if you arent updating to that, could be useful. Personally I prefer not to have that distraction, I'm already easily distracted when reading!
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:53 PM   #8
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
This seems to be a really frequent wish (though not mine!), see over on GitHub:

https://github.com/kguil/Marvin-Roadmap/issues/51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurvan View Post
Knowing what time is it is also a decisive factor when it comes to that "just a few more pages" moment...
Marvin has a built-in timer, but, unfortunately, it is not usable for me:

https://github.com/kguil/Marvin-Roadmap/issues/40

Last edited by Faterson; 09-16-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote