Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 AM   #1
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Unhappy TypeGenius bug FW 2.5.0/2.5.1

Firmware releases 2.5.0 and 2.5.1 have a TypeGenius bug.
Pressing the reset button doesn't restore the initial default settings of the font weight and font sharpness.
Tested on Kobo Touch, with kepubs and epubs.

Last edited by Anak; 04-29-2013 at 05:16 AM.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:29 AM   #2
Anak
Fanatic
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
No one to comfirm this?
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:55 AM   #3
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I think the behavior has changed? It "resets" it to what the values were when you entered the screen. I came from 2.1.5, and I think reset set the values to 50%.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
jclim00
Nameless Being

Yeah, same thing here. Have to delete the sharpness/weight lines in Kobo eReader.conf to reset the font.

Tags
bug, font settings, typegenius