Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #1306
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2652catz View Post
Thanks for the codes
nt having much success at the moment. Ws having untold problems with KOBO they were sendng duplicate chapters of books and stuffing up the working system. The only answer was to reset it. I think its even worse now.
BUT the interesting point is since rebooting i haven't been able to use any of the discount coupons, this is includes the one KOBO sent me before resetting and it doesn't expire until the end of this month.
KOBO can't even tell whats wrong - spent 45 minutes on the phone with them and I am in Australia. Can't help it - I'm lazy - love the system but when it shits itself it causes untold repercusions
Many of their codes are now country specific (the 30% off one above is US/Canada only, according to their program info).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #1307
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Many of their codes are now country specific (the 30% off one above is US/Canada only, according to their program info).
I'm from Australia and also got the 30% off one for crime reads Save30Sep28
The link to crime books only showed 29 titles
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Saveo...crimefictionAU

I really wish they'd go back to the system of allowing it on all non agency books
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #1308
sqdancer
Guru
sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sqdancer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T2 T3, Kobo Glo, AuraHD, H2O, GloHD, Clara, Libra2, Kindle NT PW4
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
I'm from Australia and also got the 30% off one for crime reads Save30Sep28
The link to crime books only showed 29 titles
http://www.kobobooks.com/lists/Saveo...crimefictionAU

I'm jealous; I'm only seeing 18 titles here in Canada.

Last edited by sqdancer; 09-28-2012 at 10:52 PM.
sqdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:29 AM   #1309
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RareBird View Post
Thanks Mrs_Often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqdancer View Post
I'm jealous; I'm only seeing 18 titles here in Canada.
How strange, I see 30 from the UK...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:34 AM   #1310
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
Get 30% off great reads.
Great savings on top Young Adult picks and much more this weekend!
PROMO CODE: bloom3028
Here's the link to the list of 31 books (I'm in Canada):
kobobooks.com
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #1311
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
Here's the link to the list of 31 books (I'm in Canada):
kobobooks.com
Quote:
Get 30% off great reads.
Great savings on top Young Adult picks and much more this weekend!
PROMO CODE: bloom3028
For the Bloomsbury code, I was able to get it to work on two Bloomsbury books that were not on the "official" list (33 books in the US) that came with the e-mail, but which WERE other Bloomsbury Publishing books. One was a history book, and one was a mystery. I got one on my account, and one on my husband's. Both are US accounts.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #1312
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
For the Bloomsbury code, I was able to get it to work on two Bloomsbury books that were not on the "official" list (33 books in the US) that came with the e-mail, but which WERE other Bloomsbury Publishing books. One was a history book, and one was a mystery. I got one on my account, and one on my husband's. Both are US accounts.
Thanks for the tip! I had tried this on a book outside the list and it didn't work so I gave up on it.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #1313
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
"WANTEDMAN30" - 30% off, worked today.
And it's not Jack Reacher title I took, but a non-fiction book...

Last edited by jmilica; 10-04-2012 at 11:28 AM.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:23 PM   #1314
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Are you in AU or NZ?
Old 10-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #1315
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
It works in Spain.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:44 PM   #1316
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Thank you for posting this, it worked for me [Canada] on a non-agency book.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #1317
koland
Grand Sorcerer

Glad to hear it - Kobo said it was restricted to the Au/NZ area, but obviously it isn't.
Old 10-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #1318
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Are you in AU or NZ?
I am in India, but it obviously works everywhere and for various books.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 05:16 PM   #1319
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Thanks!
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #1320
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Thanks--I was able to get a book from my wish list.

Quote:
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals